Its the ultimate question-"WHO AM I?". I asked myself and the journey started. I stumbled upon answers that opened doors to new dimensions of my being. The Journey is long....but it sure helps to share what i have learnt....

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

NAAM AAL SA KHAMRI

khamri to all
well here we are finally... the bull year has ended with all its misgivings and achievements...the baggage is left behind. I guess we have come a long way and we shall with all our efforts and endeavors go on.....this is the way it was and it shall go on no matter what.
With all my hopes pinned on this SUTHONG NAAM (tiger year) i move forward cheerfully. All our muns and bongthings have agreed that SUTHONG NAAM usually is the best year for the RONG SUKDUM and maybe thats one reason why i keep my fingers crossed. After all LASO MUNG PUNU was not slaughtered in a day. Even the mighty AZOR BONGTHING took 12 long years to ensure that the terrible demon is finally dead. So will we from this myth, endeavor for years to see our ENGS make it to the top. Another LASO MUNG PUNU dies every time our RONG ANUMS and ANOMS touch the pinnacle of success. Overcoming the stereotypes and labels Rongkups have to move on and keep one's achievements ahead.
In the movie MATRIX the protagonist (NEO) clearly states when enquired by MORPHEUS-"i dont believe in destiny because i dont like the idea that i am not in control of my life". There are choices my ANUMS ANOMS and engs....the only thing we have to do is make the right ones. And to do that we must be informed and must have some knowledge about the choice. So this is where our efforts coming to play. And this is where i say pledge for the new SUTHONG NAAM that your efforts will always be there and this will keep the entire community moving. A single good choice made by you can affect the entire ROngkup Community in positive ways that you can't even imagine.
SO keep them coming.....aachhuley


No comments:

Post a Comment