Its the ultimate question-"WHO AM I?". I asked myself and the journey started. I stumbled upon answers that opened doors to new dimensions of my being. The Journey is long....but it sure helps to share what i have learnt....

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LEPCHA CULTURAL HERITAGE CONSERVATION SOCIETY

khamri to all
The Lepcha Cultural Heritage Conservation Society held its meeting on the 06/10/2009 in BL House Gangtok. It was presided over by the President Ren. Namgyal lepcha to reshuffle the existing body members and form new committees. It has been decided that the final resolution will be taken on the 09/10/09....
keep visiting for photographs of the activities of the Lepcha cultural heriatge Conservation society.
with effort and sheer hard work we strive to move forward while holding on to our past ......so we need you guys to keep coming...keep pushing....AACHULEY

No comments:

Post a Comment